Thank you for your interest in Green Kid Crafts! Please see below for some key points and contact us anytime for additional information, samples or images.
To download high res images, please click here.
Media Contact: email@example.com
- Green Kid Crafts delights over ten thousand kids across North America each month with fun art and science STEAM activities (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), aligned to national standards, delivered right to their door through the company’s subscription program!
- Every month’s Discovery Box is packed with 4-8 unique and engaging activity kits designed to foster a child’s creativity and confidence while helping to raise the nation’s next generation of creative leaders, artists, scientists, engineers, and designers.
- Monthly boxes are developed by teachers and STEAM experts to support key developmental skills for kids ages 2-10. Junior Discovery Boxes are perfect for kids ages 2-4; Discovery Boxes are sent to kids 5-10+. Each box includes a 12-page STEAM activity magazine and achievement badges. Sibling and Literary add-on options are available.
- Each month brings a new theme; past themes have included Mad Scientist, Physics Lab, Intro to Electricity, Around the World, Outer Space, and Feathered Friends.
- Green Kid Crafts is a mom-owned, green company founded by Penny Bauder, a mom of two and an environmental activist. The company operates a virtual office, employing a network of passionate team members based across the US from California to Alaska to Connecticut.
- Green Kid Crafts has won a variety of awards including Academics Choice Award, Dr. Toy’s Best Green Products, PTPA Seal of Approval, a recommendation from Parents’ Choice, MACT Excellence and MACT Green Awards and Red Tricycle’s Award for Most Awesome Subscription Service.
- Green Kid Crafts is certified carbon neutral, Green America Approved, a member of 1% for the Planet, and has won numerous awards and designations for its responsible business practices.
- We encourage anyone interested in STEAM projects for kids to subscribe to our email newsletter and join us on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest — believe it or not, we are actually one of the top 100 pinners in the world!
- Subscriptions are available in month-to-month, 3, 6 and 12 month durations, and also make great gifts! Subscriptions start at $17.95 / month. Order at www.greenkidcrafts.com.
- Academics’ Choice Award
- Dr. Toy’s Best Green Product
- Creative Child Magazine Best Creative Play of the Year
- Parent’s Choice Recommended
- Startup Nation Leading Moms in Business Winner
- Green America People & Planet Awards Winner
- “Best Subscription Service” – Red Tricycle Awesome Awards
- MACT Green Award
- MACT Excellence Award
- Green Kid Crafts donates a portion of sales to environmental charities through its membership in 1% for the Planet.
- We work with local chapters of the Boys and Girls Club to do creative activities in underserved areas.
- All of the materials in Green Kid Crafts product line meet our standards for sustainability and are reusable, recyclable and/or compostable and sourced from nature. You can see more specifics on our ‘eco ingredients’ here.
- Green Kid Crafts delights kids and their parents with fun, creative, educational, and earth-friendly arts, craft, and science activities, delivered right to their door each month! Every Discovery Box is packed with 3-4 unique and engaging Creativity and Science Kits designed to foster a child’s creativity and confidence while developing their understanding of the world around them.
- Appropriate for ages 3-10, our open-ended projects are reviewed by experts to align with our Happy & Healthy Child principles, and kid tested and parent approved for fun.
- Each month brings a new theme relating to arts, crafts, and science; past themes have included Backyard Science, Nocturnal Animals, Around the World, Kitchen Science, Outer Space, and Green Energy.
- All Green Kid Crafts Subscribers receive a copy of Green Kid! Activities Guide (a $5.95 value) for free every month. Each issue is filled with tons of additional content for continued exploration and discovery all around the month’s theme, including additional parent resources, book recommendations, puzzles, games, coloring activities, and much more!
- Subscribe to Green Kid Crafts for $19.95/month, or send a gift subscription for a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription plan. Sibling subscription packages and digital subscriptions are also available. Subscribe or learn more at GreenKidCrafts.com.
You can learn more about our subscription program here.
Images & Media Contact
- Images are available by request or through our public folder on Google Drive.
To request additional images, samples or other information please contact our Marketing Director, Penny Bauder, at Penny (at) GreenKidCrafts.com.