Today we’re making music with a straw windpipe craft that kids can make themselves. This fun little instrument takes very few supplies and can be put together in just a few minutes. Pair it with our diy rainstick for even more noisy fun! Creating music whether with a straw, shaker, kazoo or diy drum is a great way to get kids learning music counts, listening to different pitch sounds, and just having fun with sound!
- At least 8 plastic straws
- Lay out a piece of tape
- Stick the straws in line on the tape
- Wrap the tape around the width of the straws to secure
- Cut the bottom of the straws at diagonal angle
- Blow into the wind pipe to make music
Start a band with this windpipe craft and out other musical instrument crafts! Kids love making music with their diy windpipe!